13 PAX, including 2 FNGS, posted on this Tuesday morning. The PAX also included I-Beam, who moved to Alpha region from Columbia. Hope to see him as a regular. Gave the disclaimer, and off we went..
Mucho Chesto in parking lot. Welcome to F3, FNGs.
Mosey to top of lot, Lieutenant Dan to 7 squats and 28 lunges.
Now that we’ve blown up our upper and lower bodies.. Mosey to field behind community garden.
Break into 3 lines, 4-5 PAX per line. 4 sprints from North to South, approximately 75 yards. Each PAX starts one second after the man in front, attempts to catch the leader. If man is touched, 5 burpees. Rinse and Repeat 4x.
LBC x 20, Flutter x 15, Dying cockroach x 12
Deconstructed burpee.. 10, 9, 8…
Big Boy Situp x 15, SSH x 15
Mosey to horse park concession stand under pavilion.
Dips x 15, Pure Burn x 15, Dips x 12, Derkin x 8, Dips x 10
Mosey to Rock Creek.
Full curl x 15, rotate 3 rocks
High curl x 15, rotate 2 rocks
Low curl x 15, rotate 1 rock
Press x 20
Mosey to flag for Name-o-Rama and COT.
Prayers of gratitude for new and old PAX!
- I-Beam joining us from Columbia, now a Roswell resident. Hope to see him back.. strong performance! And he brought an FNG.. Welcome Squid!
- Miller Time with an FNG.. Welcome Isner!
- No Merlot from these FNGs, good performances all around.
- 4 PAX with extra credit pre-15, led by Nacho. Wings, Do-si-do, Nacho, and YHC.
- Fondue looking for the VQ on the first Tuesday of November. Bring the beating brother.
- Looking forward to the Norcross launch this Saturday.. Come on out to get Norcross started right.