7 on site for the VQ of the Hammer this am! Here is how it went down!
Mosey around the paved path to playground area to start warmups
- 20 Side Straddle Hops
- 20 Abe Vigodas
- 20 P90x Punches – jab, cross, hook, uppercut (non-exicon)
- 4 Laps running with Monkey bar progression 6×4 Pullups (non-exicon) + 10×4 squat jumps other side each lap – ran full paved path 1st and last laps, shorter sidewalk around for middle 2 laps
- Al Gore to wait for others to finish
- 1 Slowjangles Biscuit with 10×2 Blueberries
- 3x7x2 Yul Brynners (3 in a row of each of 7 Merkin-types, rinse and repeat)
- Mosey to get coupons
- Get 2 coupons each (med coupons of approx. same size)
- Go to pavilion to find a wall
- 15 Wonderbras – People’s chair position remembered this time
- Colt 45s
- Captain Thors with 1 rock
- Return coupons
- Mosey to AO for COT
Warm-down – 5 mins.
- 25 Freddie Mercury
- 20 Gas Pumps
- 10 Superman Lat Pulls (non-exicon)
- Full Body Flex (flex each muscle group for 7 seconds each to create the ripped effect)
VQ for The Hammer carried his Weinke on his iPhone and ensured every body part was beat down, managing to stumble through some possibly unnecessary complications like the Yul Brynners and non-exicons. Lats and lower back are often neglected, therefore pull-ups and Superman Lat Pulls were included. Darth ensured Hammer VQ’d via Twitter EH and helped with lots of mumble chatter. Swiper provided Hammer with good encouragement and VQ feedback! Leghorn FNG enjoyed it and plans to be back!
Prayers for job searches, job stress for our new FNG Leghorn, and continued growth of F3 Big Creek!
Looking forward to the return of some of our founding BC members, 410, Chief and Sweeper!