9 PAX posted in unpleasant conditions – not as bad as snow in the North East though. 37 degrees with a 13 mph wind. “This is the day that the Lord has made, let us rejoice and be glad in it.” – Ps 118. We are glad and rejoice in being able to get up, get out and get in the gloom with our brothers. We miss those who don’t post, for whatever reason.
- Sumo Squats
- Body Builders
- Cotton Pickers
- the Four by Five (four corners, 5 stations – 5th in the middle). BC to center, 5 burpees, BC to next station
- Escalating reps include those before at the previous corner.
- 15 merkins at 1st
- add 25 crab cakes at 2nd
- add 35 plankjacks at 3rd
- add 45 squats at 4th
- Mini Cooper
- start with 10, decrease by 2 each lap. burpees, merkins, squats.
- Run 400 m after each set.
Back to the flag, stopping on the way for a set of Dips at the planter boxes.
MARY – clockwise called by each PAX
- American Hammers
- New structure with named positions – announced in the newsletter.
- 3rd F Thursday
- Fondue Q 3/21, Bear Q 3/28
- Ruck 0600 at Widowmaker on Saturday. Bring headlamps.
- motivated by all who showed up. Not easy in the cold and wet mud, but well worth the investment.
- Crack with the standard again, consistent and inspiring.
- Missed Co-Q – get well soon DC2
- Thinking of Blue Steel (Respect) who is out next 2 months training for a Triathlon.
- Miller Time accelerating man – consistently strong.
- Cold and mud no fun, but this PAX works through it – I’d go anywhere with this group.
- Lots of mumble chatter this morning
- YHC always getting the order wrong at the end – brought in line by Cookie – thanks for keeping me straight!