Originally, YHC had designed a simulated football game to coincide with the kickoff of college football season. He was reminded, however, that it’s the kickoff of a season precious to the HIMs of F3 – IronPax season! So, adjustment made (we’ll do the game BD at a later date), and we endeavored to persevere through Week 0 of the IronPax Challenge.
8 Arm circles (forward and back)
10 Side straddle hops
Short mosey to the covered area to begin the BD
Week 0 of the IronPax Challenge was The Capoot (named for Officer James Capoot of Vallejo, CA – killed in the line of duty Nov 17, 2011). The BD consisted of:
Run 800 M
Run 1200 M
Run 1600 M
Run 2000 M
Conducted Mary for the 6, including:
Much to pray about this week, including:
– Those suffering from and caring for those suffering from COVID (may they be healed)
– Those who are riding out Hurricane Ida (may they be able to rebuild their lives, homes, and cities)
– Those who are trying to escape Afghanistan, those are left behind, and those who we lost last week (may they find shelter and peace, may they brought to safety, and may those who lost their lives be brought to the Lord’s presence)
– For Popper’s friend who just lost his life, may he be brought to the Lord’s presence for Eternity, and may his family be comforted and healed.
– For prayers said and unsaid, and may this broken world be healed.
As always, it was an honor to lead these men again. As a testament to the power of F3, this time last year I was one of those trying to survive IPAX challenge. This year, I am leading the charge to THRIVE during the IPAX challenge. It’s also great to see 2 trends lately – a) A lot of RESPECT in our group emerging (keep it up, MEN!), but even more importantly, I’ve gotten to name a lot of FNG’s lately, which means our movement is GROWING! Keep that trend moving along, ALL OF YOU MAGNIFICENT HIMs!