20 PAX showed up at half past 5AM for what was hinted to be a coupon-ish routine (“may or may not need” gloves). YHC knew to get the meatheads out there for a mosey-heavy Q some trickery would need to be involved. Needless to say it worked.
We combined it all in today.
- Mosey half mile to the very far end parking lot (Squat hold for 6)
- SSH x 30
- Mosey half mile up the paved road behind the rec center (Squat hold for 6)
- Mountain Climbers x30
- Mosey back to flag (Squat hold for 6)
- Broad jumps forward and backward (15 total)
- Mosey back to far parking lot (LBC’s for 6)
- Squat Jumps x30
- Mosey to the football field and line up at the goal line (Burpees for 6)
- Lunges to the 50
- Sprint to the far goal line.
- Bear crawl 100 yards back to the opposite side
- Mosey back to parking lot on hill (Squat hold for 6)
- Gorilla Humpers x30
- Monkey Humpers x30
- Mosey back to the flag
- American Hammers
- Flutter kicks
- Diamond Merkins
- Freddy Mercury
Mileage was all over depending on which technology was used but definitely hit between 3-4 miles and got those lungs a little stronger!
- Circus needs a better alarm clock
- Amazing recovery by Truett (Friend’s little boy that underwent brain surgery)
- Coffee following
- 3rd F opportunity’s continue – need some recruits!
- 2nd F opportunity Thursday (tomorrow) at Avalon Beer Garden