11 pax posted for the second official h0.0ch beatdown. Why not 12? This would have made more sense with 12. Nacho locked his keys in his truck. Never fails that something happens when you post at a new location with an FNG. Good EHing Nacho. Hopefully you have a spare key.
- Cotton pickers
Break into groups of 3 (or groups of 4 which caused all the confusion). Pax divide into 3 parts. First pax starts at pavilion pain stations included 20 wall balls, 30 step-ups with block, 40 American Hammers with brick, 50 jump rope/double unders. 2nd pax is at top of hill going through 20 merkins with weighted ruck or on bricks, 30 curls, 40 flutter kicks with block, and 50 jump rope/double unders. 3rd pax starts at pavilion with block over head and carries it up the hill. Switches with pax up top who carries block back down to pavilion. First pax now takes block back up the hill. Repeato. This was all good in theory but was too complicated in reality. Regardless, YHC thinks everyone had a good time and worked hard. If not, that’s on you.
COT and BOM
- Welcome FNG Bo Knows! You can’t say Roll Tide in front of this crowd and not get something related to Auburn. Bo Knows was a gracious choice in YHC’s opinion.
- T-claps to Jimbo. Regularly posting and getting stronger. Keep it up and you’ll be leading the pax soon.
- 2nd F Lunch on Fridays at Salsaritas on Windward. Starts today.
- Hooch 3rd birthday is officially tomorrow, but we launched on Super Bowl Monday 3 years ago. Flo offered to bring donuts for everyone.
- Prayers for sick kids, healthy kids who don’t want to get sick, and continued community.
- Honored to lead. Thanks for following!