Solid group showed up this morning for a beat down at The Rubicon.
Warmup: SSH, Imperial Walker, Windmill, Squats
Mosey out to the turf diamond to do work at some pain stations.
- Burpee Broad Jump to 1st base for 20 flutter kicks each leg
- Walking Lunges to 2nd and do 20 Dollies
- Imperial Walk to 3rd where the PAX did 20 LBCs
- Sprint home and do 20 Peter Parkers to each side and plank up for the six
- Reverse back to the start!
Mosey out to the pavilion and get in groups of 3-4. Plank up while one partner does 25 wall jumps. Rotate through the group so that each member does 100 wall jumps.
People’s Chair for a minute.
Mosey out to the hill for some Dora 1-2-3
- Bear Crawl up the hill
- 100 Star Jumps
- 200 Squats
- 300 (or as many as you got to) Lunges
Mosey back to the flag and finish it off with a Russian Twist.
- PAX is back to fighting school traffic, but still had strong numbers this morning.
- Welcome Firebird. Always good to see FNGs out in the gloom.
- Strong workout from all the PAX. Just when they thought it was over, it was time to do one more bear crawl up the hill. Each one of them fought through to the end.
- DV set to Q on Thursday and there’s already mumblechatter about the backblast. Not sure how much of a hard time I’ll be able to give him after how long this one took to get out!
- Swiper’s family.
- DV’s acquaintance who was in an accident and is now paralyzed.