The gloom was wet, but warm(ish), for the 2nd straight Tuesday. Since YHC took the PAX for a wet trip around the Field of Dreams last Tuesday, something new was in order, though the PAX wouldn’t spend 45 under cover.
In parking lot..
SSH x 20
Mountain Climber x 15
Mosey to children of the corn.. SSH x 15
Mosey to fountain in front of City Hall.. ATMs in cadence.
Mosey to bottom of parking deck (Deck of Death #1).
YHC pulls out the deck of cards for Deck of Death (Deck of Death #2).
Diamonds = Merkins
Hearts = Big Boy Situps
Clubs = Burpees
Spades = Squats
Time also flies when you’re miserable. Having completed 96 of each exercise, the PAX take the quick mosey back to the Rubicon.
Prayers of gratitude for rain to support the fighting of fire in TN. Praise for MASH’s new job in Norcross, as well as diagnosis for Flo’s wife Liz.
- This gloom not quite as wet as last week’s, but plenty of wind.
- YHC can’t help but notice that his section of pavement was soaked with sweat, other PAX relatively dry.
- Nice pace for Fondue and MASH at the six.
- Mufasa and Miller Time setting the pace coming home.
- Really is quite a hazard running these streets in the rainy dark. Be careful out there.