8 Pax posted this morning in the gloom, and were instantly rewarded by a breeze and clear sky to gaze at the stars as we mozied to up to where the action was going to take place. Here’s what happened:
Warm up (all IC)
- Cotton Pickers
Mozy up towards the Rec Center, stopping at the planters
Mozy and stop for COP (all IC)
- Copperhead squats x 10
- Worst merkin ever – wide, regular, diamond – count for 1. x 10
- Crab cakes x 10
Mozy on some more till we get to the wall. Cones are set out at 10, 20, 50 and 100 feet. Partner up.
- One partner does suicides, other donkey kicks.
- Flap jack
- One partner does suicides, other people’s chair.
- Flap jack.
- BLIMPS (5 x Burpees, 10 x Lunges, 15 x Imperial Walkers, 20 x Merkins, 25 x Plank Jacks, 30 x Squats) across the field. Sprint to walking path (75 yards) and plank waiting for the 6.
- Repeato, returning across the field.
Next exercise called – Del Brown.
- 10 x merkins, Crab walk 25 yards, 10 diamond merkins, crab walk back, 10 x merkins.
No workout is complete without another 110 yard sprint across the field!
Mozy back to flag, taking a round about scenic route.
- Now we have to do 13 x burpees (those reading this will understand why)
- Freddy Mercury
- Russian Twist
- Thankful for F3 and what it means to all of us. Prayers for F3 Nation and every man.
- Thank you Boomer for closing us out.
- Boomer strongest all round with crab walk, merkins and blimps.
- Peanut and Crack killed the final sprint!
- Crab walks turned into bear crawls and even duck walks – modified as needed.
- DefCon II – good cadence count on the Russian Twist!
- Everyone gave their best today.
Thankful for the privilege of being able to lead this fine group this morning.