Atmosphere electric, Taurasi in town to visit the Rubicon! She turned out to be him from Lexington SC, but it didn’t matter – the Pax was ready for a beat down. The morning air was relatively cool – around 73 degrees. Here’s what happened:
Warm up – IC unless otherwise stated:
- SSH x 40
- Crunchy Frog x 20
- Mozy – this group likes to move! A rolling stone gathers no moss.
- Burp & Merk to 7 and back down again (total 56 merkins) OYO
- Mountain Climbers x 30
- Plank jacks x 30
Mozy to field of dreams – here’s where the action took place:
- Teams of 3 – doing BLIMPS each rotation. AMRAP fashion.
- One team member Burpees at home plate, 2nd member to the fence for Merkins and Star Jumps – 15 minimum reps each rotating between Merkins and Star Jumps – while waiting to be relieved. 3 rd member of team continues running around Warning Track to relieve 1st team member.
- 2nd Rotation – Standing Lunges – AMRAP until team member relieves you.
- 3rd Rotation – Imperial Walkers – AMRAP until team member relieves you.
- 4th Rotation – Merkins (again!) AMRAP until team member relieves you.
- 5th Rotation – Plank Jacks – AMRAP until team member relieves you.
- Missed out on squats – home work for next time!
Mozy back to flag : get the sprint going at the end – Hickory Stick, Crack and Mufasa battle it out to the end!
6 MOM IC
- Freddie Mercury
- Mason Twist
- Thankful for answered prayers and other requests lifted up. Thanks Hickory Stick for closing.
- Hickory Stick fresh back from vacation – lots of energy.
- Crack wanted more running – you have to pace yourself.
- Missed Grits – squats are homework for all of us.
- Looks as if DCII is close to doing a VQ.
- Darth V a little quiet this morning – he claimed he was counting.
- 10 count recovery now means breaking into song “You take my breath away”
- Q learned that the Warning Track is not called the “Safety”. dang foreigners!
- 2nd F on Thursday – Jekyll Brewery @ 5:30 for 6 to enjoy Fellowship and Pint Night supporting our local brewery. Iron sharpens Iron.