Great work for a Wednesday! 5 of the usual suspects posted and 1 from F3 Greensboro (Utters)… Here’s what went down.
- Short mosey
- Imperial Walkers
- Cotton Pickers
Mosey to soccer field. Get to the soccer field and then…Swiss made it (with a hurry-up-mosey) just in time to join the real fun…(better late than the fartsack!)
Mucho Chesto (some thought we’d do “Four Corners”…but not today): 10x Merkins, Run to other sideline 10x Wide Merkins, Run, 10x Diamond, Run, 10x Offset right, Run 10x Offset left…10 count…Lather,Rinse,Repeat 2 more sets.
20x Dying Cockroach – YHC felt like laying down
- Bear crawl to other sideline, run back – 100x Star Jumps
- Bear crawl to other sideline, run back – 100x Makhtar N’Diayes (had to look up for spelling)
- Bear crawl to other sideline run back – 200x LBCs
10 count to make sure brain is still working….
- Crab walk to other sideline, run back – 100x Dollys
- Crab walk to other sideline, run back – 200x Monkey Humpers (everyone noted Flo’s perfect form)
10 count…then mosey back to to flag…Mary with plenty of sweat marks on parking lot afterwards.
COT and BOM
- Praise for a great start at Big Creek
- Peachy’s grandfather back in the hospital with infection.
- Strength for Flo’s dad to bounce back quickly from another round of chemo
- Our leaders/country for wisdom and courage to do the right thing