17 committed PAX including 3 FNGs and 1 visitor (Crotch Rocket) stormed the field of dreams for a humid and sweaty beatdown.
- Cotton Pickers
- Mosey to the Field of Dreams. Indian Run for 2 laps.
- 4 Corners (corners where the infield ends) with Escalator
- Burpee Broad Jump down first base line
- 10 Peter Parkers
- Lunge, Lunge, Squat down second base line
- 20 Monkeyhumpers
- Bear Crawl down third base line
- 30 Mountain Climbers
- Crab Walk to home plate
- 40 LBCs
- Burpee Chaser (everyone partners up, one partner backpedals while other partner completes 5 burpees, after 5 burpees he chases down backpedaling partner, partners then switch, repeato around the field for 5 minutes)
- Jail break to home plate
- Mosey to the hill. Partner on the ground does flutter kicks while other partner runs up the hill and completes different exercise. Then down the hill and flip flop with partner. First round 10 diamond merkins, second round 20 normal merkins, third round 30 werkins.
- Mosey to nice, wet grass. Slow merkins while PAX wait for the 6.
- 5 MOM
- Freddy Mercury
Boots- Praise for great VBS last week.
Nacho- gf going on mission trip next week
2 engaged PAX- prayers for future marriages
- Weekday beatdowns continue to be a growing phenomenon in Alpharetta. 3 more FNGs today. Great effort from Little Chicken, P.E., and Sketchy today.
- Darth Visor barely made it, and his mouth stayed in the fart sack until the QIC taunted him to wake up.
- Burpee chaser seems to be a PAX favorite. No place to hide and rest on that one.
- Great to have Crotch Rocket join us. We’ve learned a lot in 2 months. Thanks for giving it away to us. We’re ready to do the same in Athens, Chattanooga, Birmingham, and beyond.
- Looking forward to the Convergence on 7/11
- Excited to expand the QICs. So many great leaders in this group.