Everybody showed up with their gloves this morning after I-Beam tried to shred our hands on Tuesday’s beatdown. If I-Beam had showed up this morning I had a special army crawl through the parking lot ready for him…
Warmup: 20 count Side Straddle Hop, 10 count Imperial Walker and Cotton Picker.
The Thang: Mosey to the rock pile to pick a large coupon and take it to the top of the parking lot. Rock work out at the top of lot (OYO 25x skull crusher, 25x shoulder press, 25x curl, 25x row, 25x dead lift) run to bottom of lot and to 5 burpees in between each set. Rinse and repeat: Same exercises at the top, run to middle of lot and do 10 merkins in between each set.
Return coupons to rock pile and mosey to FOD.
Station workouts at bases:
- 1st set: 1st base = 25 squats, 2nd base = 25 star jumps, 3rd base = 25 monkey humpers
- 2nd set: 1st base = 25 squats, 2nd base = 25 star jumps, 3rd base = 25 monkey humpers
- Run to right field foul pole to catch our breath
- 3rd set: 1st base = 50 LBCs, 2nd base = 50 heel touches, 3rd base = 50 American hammers
- 4th set: 1st base = 50 LBCs, 2nd base = 50 heel touches, 3rd base = 50 American hammers
- Take a lap around the field and run back to the flag
Marys: OYO alphabet
COT: DC2’s friends lost their house in a fire. Widowmaker beatdown on Saturday at 07:00 with Ruck at 06:00.