12 of the finest posted at the Rubicon for the DRP in weather conditions that were near perfect – we’re never tiring of this, 55 degrees with a slight breeze. Cloudy with the moon peaking through.
Mozy to warm up area in parking lot near the pool area.
Warm up – all IC:
- Body Builders
- Ascending curb crawl to 13 count.
Mozy to Field of Dreams for a FOD
- 4 teams – Squats, Merkins, LBCs at each base.
- 15 Burpees starts it off at home base.
Scout run around the field and then back to the flag for some Mary.
- Box Cutters
- Happy to see Foghorn and Flo again.
- TCLAPS for the “No gloves” squad for finishing bear crawls for the ascending curb crawls.
- TCLAPS for RG3 for the STANDARD – rides his bike to the AO. Joins Crack who runs to the AO.
- Some VQs coming up – Devito on Thursday!
- Thinking of Miller Time who has a back injury – recover well, Brother!
- New AO at Creek View High School launches Monday, 2/27.
- New AO in Birmingham launches in May – we’ll be in caravan over there.
- New 3rd F event – book study “Raising a modern day Knight” is being contemplated
- Come out for a Ruck for Pre30 or Pre60 Saturdays at the Widowmaker.
- Praises for healing going on
- Continued prayers for injuries and those who we miss when they can’t post.